27 May 2010
Illustration: Previously Secret Projects: Mouse Guard


As many already know (probably because it was announced here at the end of March) game-design wunderkind Alex Kain and I are contributing a story to Mouse Guard: Legends of the Guard Issue 2. Legends of the Guard will be a 4-issue, non-canon series that's part of the larger Mouse Guard universe. Mouse Guard is an Eisner-award winning series created by the incomparable David Petersen (For the benefit of my eighth graders, I'm using quality adjectives). It's difficult to explain just how stoked we are to do this. So stoked, perhaps, that I'm using the word stoked in a public forum.

As we get closer to the release date in June, I'm hoping to put together a few blog posts on the project's origin and its process. In the meantime, the above is a finished drawing based on the sketch posted a few months ago.

1 comment:

  1. I love the line work and really look forward to the process posts!

    ReplyDelete