30 January 2010
Teaching: Everything else 



Cleaning up the classroom takes about 15 minutes every Friday. This was apparently a pretty boring affair (And how was I supposed to know? It took me a few weeks to learn where everything went. Thereafter I spent the time worrying about finishing before the bell), so we introduced the Friday Afternoon Clean-up Soundtrack. 

As the kids have been trying to figure out what's been playing, I'm going to start posting the recent play lists.

I'm Gonna Love You Too- Buddy Holly
Horchata- Vampire Weekend
White Sky- Vampire Weekend

The Man of Metropolis Steels our Hearts- Sufjan Stevens
Short Skirt/Long Jacket -Cake
Cousins- Vampire Weekend

California English- Vampire Weekend
Birdhouse In Your Soul- They Might Be Giants
Racist Friend- They Might Be Giants

1 comment:

  1. On my move to Wyoming I rant into "Horchata" on the long ride and only random radio stations captured while going through.

    I believe I'm going to have to buy it to remember that surreal night drive and forcing my younger brother to keep on the station.

    ReplyDelete